Job openings with us.
Required for Faculty.
German Language Teachers.
German Language Experts
Experience 0-6Yrs. (Even fresher would be good with B2/C1 Certification)
Work German Language German Certificed - ( C1 -> C2)
Work Location - At Shimla
Work Shifts (5 days working) 12noon - 9.30pm
(End Oct - to end March)
other time 11.00am - 8.30pm
Service Desk Analyst - German
Under General Supervision performs task to resolve customer issues for the most reputed German Multinational. Duties include interacting with the users in Germany analysing their issue / coordinating with the vendors , resolving issues and delivering great customer experience.
1. Strong German written and verbal communication skills. (C1/ C2)
2. Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
3. Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards
4. Handle stressful situations
5. Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
6. Analytical problem solvers with a passion for operational excellence
7. Willing to work in European timing
8. Passion for delivering great customer experience
9. Strong inter personal communication skills
10. Excellent listening skills
11. Commitment to meet Deadlines
12. Peer respect - establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
School of Foreign Languages
Seema Sharma. 09816063365